Confidentialised dataset which provides selected information about people using aged care services in Australia at 30 June 2008–2020.
The data are provided in a zipped CSV file which includes the following variables:
- State/territory and Aged Care Planning Region
- Care type (residential aged care, transition care or home care)
- Admission type (for residential aged care: permanent or respite care)
- Care level (for home care: 1–4)
- Age group, sex, and Indigenous status
- Preferred language and country of birth grouping.
Note: Transitional care in 2018–19 csv. file was amended as at 25 March 2020.