Information on aged care services subsidised by the Australian Government under the Aged Care Act 1997, including:
- Residential aged care services (aged care homes)
- Services that provide Home Care Packages
- Transition Care
- Innovative Pool
- Multi-Purpose Services providing aged care
- Short Term Restorative Care.
It also includes services funded under the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program.
The files are current as at 30 June 2023 and are updated annually.
- 22/09/2023 – The 30 June 2023 service list files published on 06/09/2023 listed incorrect residential place numbers for 2 services, Arcare Thornlands (Qld) and Arcare Belmont (NSW). These have been corrected in the Australia service list, New South Wales service list and Queensland service list.
- 04/10/2023 – The 30 June 2023 service list files published on 06/09/2023 listed incorrect geographic details for the Torrens Valley Aged Care (SA) service in Mt Pleasant. The suburb, postcode, SA2, SA3, LGA, latitude and longitude for this service location have been corrected in the Australia service list and South Australia service list.
The files were updated on 21/11/2023 to include service-level funding data.